2012年11月14日星期三

cheap beats by dre as well understand

Lets him listens the underground people's noises of shouting in person and personally experiences personally living hardships, well understands this nation and realizes different local customs everywhere."
The Cao held to understand my meaning and looking at the Cao in the house blunt wrinkly knit the brows.I know that the mood that the Cao holds now is still extremely complicated, so continues to advise a solution:"If is understand lord Mr. of idea.Accept the life of sky of back, the nature is a substituting of dynasty.You now since right for comfortable Cang childe being happy, again willing ruin on descendant in the Cao house for this big fellow but uneasy, ?"
The Cao holds to draw a deep sigh not to talk.I also draw a deep sigh:"If already say many times, the lord is male but still keep canning not let go."
Cao's holding very is to depressedly see my one eye:"Also only you force so me."
I ……absolutely is stubborn:"Calculate, such as also no longer force you, you press you think of do.You do you, if do such as of, ten thousand matters all want to make two hand preparations."
The Cao held a return to walk several times and finally stopped at me front of:"Son cloud, so many people inside, only you dare to say like this, I understand you is to sincerely let go for I thinking, so, I to your everything just thus.This blunt the son entrust to you, I selfishness inside or to tube Lu of there are some expectations in the prediction, also some uneasy.I can dare to also give° this matter other people to handle, only then you can make me rest assured.Still have, your ability and learning isn't with single mind of, but is the most practical, I expect you can teach to the blunt son very practically just can, not learn too much inside those useless knowledge.See, I think of 1:00 is also quite good."
I certainly understand, the Cao holds to be that kind of to only predict with severals for the person of such behaviour and also knows that he would like to do so to have his plan.The then it arrangement is matching my idea, I don't go and think more as well.Now, the Cao holds already his want to completely give, I have peace of mind more:"The lord is male, such as although the viewpoint that incompletely understands you, also know to let a comfortable childe of Cang and I definitely have your consideration for several years.So, if used for two days, with meticulous care prepared these knowledge, no matter childe later meeting at where up, study these things to all have no wrong."
If the Cao holds to have no again pick me up, but looking at me to study a form:"Son cloud, at I nearby of in the person, you have been the most special person.Your paying ordinary people is hard to pay everything of for the sake of me.And, you for the sake of me, is have never regard for oneself half cent.Change into others, if not that begging, isn't to beg benefit, don't help again, will also for the sake of the household benefits, the glory honor and riches of posterity descendant.Can you not BE, you what also not want, what don't beg as well, in addition to holding sincerely, you what also not concerned.And, you early and early expressed to retire after having made one's mark, even the achievement doesn't want half as well for cent.I have been aming just thinking, son cloud, you so with all one's heart, don't requite again, actually for the sake of what?"
I smiled:"Lord Mr., you still say that your hypochondria isn't heavy.Such as for the sake of what isn't early and then say with you?Not only is you, is Wen Hou, my elder brothers also should know, such as is lord male be is world common people.I ain't an aristocracy of wealth, not Ao clan in Shihlin, I am a common common people.I than you nearby of the most people can even realize a common people in the pathetic circumstances in the chaotic.My wish just offers his/her own effort and assists an unified world, return the wise ruler of world peace.Such as don't be greedy for power, don't love a wealth, once hoped footloose live, so, I don't wish to participate in dynasty the affair on the hall.Wait world peace, if hope to the song and dance of appreciating Western Regions, smoke rain of Chiang-Nan, the dynasty sun of the seaside.That kind of carefree life, be living at present beg."
The Cao held to lower the head to want to think:"Son cloud, I understood.Just ……, calculate, these all put at hereafter say!I walked, the blunt son pleased for these several years."I repeatedly agreed naturally.
Sent to walk the Cao hold, I once called Cao blunt, read a book for one morning, should also go out to play, he is after all still a kid.Say again, I also want to let him to meet with those small brotherses of his be.

Chapter 177 teaches to accept Tu(3)


Guo Jia has already known there from Xu Kang that I sponsored an adopted son, I also notified that he takes today yesterday the person makes the children realize understanding to his your home, so, when I take Cao to hurtle an arrival the your home children of Guo Jia are having fun to make, while he lies by himself I invent of shake a rocking chair top doze,cheap beats by dre.See our arrival, the children all surround, the Ji Ji Zha Zha the ground call a brother-in-law.Say the true, listen to this shout a voice, I uncomfortable, this a few guys eats dead to prohibit me then recognize brothers, planted the small word to me.
Hear the voice that the children call me, Guo Jia Lan ocean ocean the ground saw come over.I lead long the blunt Cao to him front of:"Hide extremely, this ill-mannered guy is three elder brothers of adopted father, you make his three uncles go."
Don't wait Cao blunt call come out, Guo Jia has already turned over a body to drop from the chair at ground up.He quickly flusters ground to climb from the ground and point at me:"You, you, you ……" you don't come out.
My white's his one eye calls Guo Yi to come over:"Yi son, this is extremely your to hide younger brother, hide is collect as treasure of hide, extremely is specially and extremely, listen to clear?You take him to go to realize understanding with the brotherses.He is more 1 year younger than full son."
Looking at the children to part went to, Guo Jia Yi hold tight me, depressed an orotund way:"You went crazy, he was lord Mr. to love deeply most of childe, how can become your adopted son?So big affair, you incredibly a little hello don't beat as well."
I hurtle the Cao that the Cao hold to say with Cao and hold to in the clout mutually a gram, put to nearby keep at me big parlance to say to say:"So, do you let how I do?The lord is male to is a next order, and then isn't what I want back."
The Guo Jia eye pupil son after turning several turns says to me very seriously:"Son cloud, your smart in small way is too many, the courage is too big.This what day the parlance like the life I don't believe.The noodles has no you to make ghost here and kill me don't believe as well.Your honesty tells me the true state of matter, in case I this in the mind seven ascend eight times of not to the road."
I shake:"Three elder brothers, you why on earth think so many, I how say, you how believe, think too manily, not good to your health condition.Calculate, I say a , do you still remember that I give you a hundred years for once saying for the sake of the posterity descendant to account greatly?Recognizing this adopted son is greatly a hundred years to account of square one."
Guo Jia pours to take a suck at cool spirit:"Sky, your courage really isn't general big."
I am light a smile:"Some affairs, the courage doesn't can be getting smaller.Anyway my affair has been already made, the person also brings back to come, three elder brothers still set up for not to know anything well.I have already slowly told a brother-in-law, he will be responsible for let children of feelings firmness, with accuracy develop.You set up for what don't know as well, understand?Say again, the Cang comfortable childe has already gone the green state convalesces go to, I this adopted son call to hide extremely and collect as treasure of hide, specially and extremely, do you understand?"
Guo Jia carries a hand back and forth take a stroll very in a short while, just slowly come over:"I this comes back with Mr. Zhu, text and elder brother also says, if I see you, say that he says of, your that reconstruction Luo plan of the sun didn't want to be too anxious, many affairs aren't what we make decisions, can be some in a low-key way always and return right."Make reference to here, he looking at my wry smile:"Result, you incredibly came so all alone, what can I also say?The wood has already become boat.Son cloud is little to take your to hide to extremely come out, is it understand?"
I nod to comfort him:"Three elder brothers, we together so several years, these words you and the text and elder brother don't say that I can also understand.The affair lord of the Luo sun Mr. has been already promised, perhaps etc. take down a Yuan my elder brother younger brother, lord Mr. will send a text if carry out.I come to see you, mainly is give you these medicines.Lord Mr. perhaps soon will go up north Liao east, your body doesn't really adapt to that kind of the place of the snow and icebound.I although heel lord Mr. said, he now go on an expedition to take you have already become a habit.There are these tablets, run into important mishap again, you can't have a too big affair, either.The inside also has some first-class wound medicines and isn't afraid of 10,000, afraid in case of.Still have, if lord Mr. really takes you to go on an expedition the Liao is eastern, I let Qin Yong Gen at you nearby.So several years, general Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论