2012年11月23日星期五

Artist Series en of square at this

The place of inside ground has already had a few fire dragons to be frozen on halfway.
I have to turn head to ask a way:"Small thunder, you lead go to?"
The three snakes small thunder smells the speech shake, pointing an a blind side in plant front again and meaning that the problem is over there.
I fly tall see, indeed as expected see a big blind side, there are two Zhang breadths around, from in blow out a burst of cold air, the whole blind side's at the right moment blocking a plant front is at these.
Luckily ……this is difficult don't pour me, I in quick time forward, until leave blind side about 100 distances just come to a stop, at this time I already cold arrive the whole body shiver of situation, estimate as long as several steps before going toward again, my end would be similar to those fired dragon that was frozen.
The true spirit is revolved with quickest speed in the body, continuously of absorption fire crystal thermal energy, by with resist great universe of power, then take out green work properly sword, with fly the Shu of sword to keep rushing toward that plant, first slice down on one among the fruits of this plant,Beats Solo HD, again with green worked properly sword to once wear tree branch to bring back.
Only taking back is a , have already made me cold to arrive not to go, the favour returns to a fire dragon to nearby cross legs to meditate and revolve true the spirit come to get rid of cold.
Keep waiting true spirit revolve the number of sky of 12 greatest weeks, on the body just warm get up, I looking at the fruit in the hand, still could not recognize it exactly is what fruit, the end hands over to the fire Long Wang fruit.
Unexpectedly fire Long Wang on the contrary again press back to want me for me to eat bottom, I thought for a while don't also without the way, have to will at present this only have longan size of fruit one mouthful deglutition, just for a while, the power of the fruit breaks out, cold get I whole body as if fall to into ten thousand Zhang abysses, connect a silk really the spirit department can not lift up.
At this time fire Long Wang Mang at station at I nearby, with it that very hot body to get rid of for me cold, the baby comes right away to have kind to learn kind and all over emits blazing flame, the evil wolf also sets fire on my head, leave of a group of fire dragons, automatically walk to me to nearby sit down, continuously of outward send out fireball, raise the temperature here.
By the help of these evil monsters, make me have some resistance on the whole, the favour brings up true spirit, -order revolving of 1:00, along with time of past, true spirit of speed also quick get up, slowly get into settle medium.
Don't once know how long, I was just awake to come over, just on turning to come to, I favour check oneself, the detection has no unwell, this just Anne descend heart.
I ain't cold at all at this time, I know ……this is the achievement of that fruit, hence return to blind side once again 100 before, but still similar cold, just in body seem more can adapt to, Be different from last time so, a short while freezes can not stand, hence start taking the work of fruit, once kept good short while, just all make back the fruit of treetop, return to fire Long Shen Pang, the feeding of a per eats, leave of be put a ring by me.
I immediately after return to be frozen of fire dragon flank, a per of drag along they come back, just fire Long Wang shake to mean to me beyond hope,cheap dr dre beats, I didn't think and then wasted so and were seven these all income ring inside.
Fire Long Wang Yi sees not only have no not happy, on the contrary and excitedly take we return to its old nest, I favour a few fires giving to leave are a fruit of Long Yi Zhi, sees fire Long Wang just at this time and then from the nest in come out, contain several tens fire in mouth crystal, put I mean to send to me before the body, this I which still receive guest spirit, the favour receives these fires crystal.
Come and don't go toward to sexually harass also, I take out purple gold Dan and pour Dan pill on the hand on calculating, leaves 11, hence leaving is a , hand over to the fire Long Wang ten purple total amount of gold Dans, way:"This is the tablet of my chain, also may be a little help to you, be regarded as me to your compensate a gift."
Fire Long Wang naturally knows goods, the favour is curled up an among those with the tongue, again to its son people's 1 string roar, sees fire the one of Long Yi Zhi come and walk with tongue book a Dan pill.
Finally, fire Long Wang returns to stick its head on me and means gratitude or warm and affectionate idea, ignore is what, I feel very happy, it is exactly a what I expected to can peaceably get along with, hence way:"Come, I introduce with you, this is the small thunder, this is the light rain, and all of you are good friends, don't fight Luo mutually again hereafter."
The small thunder light rain repeatedly nods to Long Wang of fire and sent out some different strange voices in the mouth, fire Long Wang also nods to the fierce small thunder light rain and sends out to one and otherly roar and listen to I the like Zhang is two gold steels, a little bit can not find north.
To me, anyway they can peaceably get along with like, otherly also went to with them, these are their worlds, from have a set of their existence hand then, I really don't should get involved too much.
Affair once finishing, I want to immediately leave, hence toward them to say:"Like, your problems solved, I should also leave and sawed again ……you."
Looking at a per to toward the different monster that I keep noding, I in a good moodly send out one to give a long whistle and take evil wolf and baby to leave the world of Hong Huang that is all alone established by the teacher Zu together.
On leaving the world of Hong Huang, I spend tenth, time in minute and just return to an of big brigade person's horse, I this go to once, also however time that just spends along while basically has no variety on the scene, all matters that prepareses get ready and wait enemy to make now.
I seek impress and explain affair beginning and end for her 1 time, listen to the impress a little bit can not accept, but most make impress happy of BE, square in the past ancestry in the house is unexpectedly still on the hoof, while I am this eldest brother, still their Zhang door.
The impress thought that a short while says:"Eldest brother, affair since is so, I think, still from you be emperor like, the this emperor is really a lot too big for my pressure, I want to thoroughly enjoy to live for a while just now, besides everything done by eldest brother, the Si is early accepted by the people."
One eye that was also sweet to sweetly see fix Luo while saying.
Fix Luo this is happy and then don't lift, the favour says for impress:"To ……I am also to think so, eldest brother you promised, don't why on earth and not want Wen son to hang the title of impress."
I wanted to think also no longer decline, and also have no this necessity, hence way:"Eldest brother catcher be, wait to return to an imperial palace, we again the Zhao tell world."
I this words are a , the war whoop rang out while signing, surroundings of person's whole excitements arrive nothing doing become one indiscriminately.
Fix Luo to lightly hug the waist way of the Wen of square at this time:"Is later square the Yuan empire has me heel eldest brother at, empire will be more and more strong, you can also completely let go of worry and enjoy for a while ……be a happy of my daughter person."
"H'm."The square Wen point nods light should 1, shut eyes depend in fixing Luo body, completely is a happy facial expression.
The square Wen suddenly raises head to ask a way:"Is in a mess ……I is not is should go in to send greeting toward the ancestors just right?"
Fix Luo to hug beloved woman's way:"Need not ……you this goes, will influence them of pure fix, not necessary take superfluous action again?"
Chen Jian Zhi comes over here to say at this time:"Report commander-in-chief, the enemy about will arrive before down in the tomorrow."
I order to ask a way:"Check clearly, have how many enemies, each have how many persons, how is real strenght?"
Eastern Shuo is in one byway:"Commander-in-chief, the enemy is totally divided into 7 sets, each number is all about 5,000 people, only two sets of numbers at 10,000 of, meeting fore five sets of people after arrive for two hours.
"As for real strenght ……this is notter easy to clear up."
Chen Jian Zhi adds a way:"Basically none of real strenght is low, all at least have the capability of unreal image class."
Fix Luo to interrupt conversation a way:"Good ……you do quite goodly and all descend to go to."
2 people hence the respectful body excuses to leave.
Fix Luo this to just say to me:"I see still I go in person-trip the person of preeminence that is more steady to be, conveniently see to have real strenght."
I say towards fixing Luo:"Is slow!"
I take out ten fruits got in the world of Hong Huang and also have three big piece fire Long Rou, way:"Fix Luo, this is a kind of not well-known fruit that I get, the effect can make people resist strict cold,Artist Series, and can make to learn to have the ice the person who fastens sorcery, the real strenght greatly increases, you is responsible for these allotment.
"Want to record Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论